Within this service, we provide comprehensive support of wired and wireless networks, guaranteeing the continuous performance of network infrastructure for both small and large companies.
- supporting network wired environment (LAN, including Data Center Solutions);
- supporting sites’ connectivity environment (WAN);
- supporting network wireless environment (WLAN);
- supporting voice (including Voice over IP) solutions (VOIP);
- supporting network infrastructure services systems (DNS, DHCP, NTP, etc);
- supporting traffic management systems (NLB, shapers, etc).
The Network support team manages equipment and network solutions from a wide variety of vendors: Cisco, HP, Brocade, Checkpoint, Zyxel, Nortel, Aruba, Asterisk, Juniper, Infoblox, F5, etc.
The main purpose of backup and recovery service is to ensure backup SLAs such as: RPO (creation of backups frequent enough), RTO (restoring from backups fast enough) and data backup retention ( store backups for a certain period of time) .
Service to support data recovery solutions includes the following components:
- monitoring the backup solution health (availability of resources and performance, software serviceability, etc);
- execution of tasks to maintain backup SLAs;
- modification of the existing backup infrastructure (scaling, rescheduling, adding/changing backup data sets, etc.);
- maintenance documentation;
- process for arising incidents and problems;
- making proposals for solution improvements;
- maintain backup software components at safe release levels (critical updates, break-and-fix);
- providing secure access to the stored backup data copies;
- reporting on different indicators of solution performance.
The set of measures provided by our company allows you to not only maintain the functioning of backup and data recovery solution, but also to modify it in accordance with the changing needs of your company. We provide backup service for dedicated and shared storage systems, both structured and unstructured data, as well as services to restore them from a backup.
Backups can be made for:
- DAS/SAN block devices;
- shared file systems or their parts;
- Operating System state;
- configuration files;
- virtual machines;
- e-mail systems (e.g. Exchange);
- collaboration portals (e.g. Sharepoint).
We provide management of backup solutions based on Windows and UNIX-like systems (Linux, AIX, HP-UX, FreeBSD and any other supported by backup software).